Corporation tax involves not only dealing with the issues of self assessment compliance but also effective planning to improve future profits for the business. Our corporation tax services are tailored to suit your company and include:
- Dealing with corporation tax returns and computations.
- Advice on the most effective structure for a business or group.
- Implications for businesses affected by IR35.
- Capital gains tax implications.
- Assistance in dealing with tax authority enquiries and investigations
With the increase in tax legislation and the burden of self-assessment it is becoming increasingly important for individuals to take advice on their tax affairs and tax planning. Our personal tax services include:
- Self-assessment tax returns and computations of liability.
- Capital gains tax planning and advice.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Tax advice on retirement.
- Tax advice relating to investments.
- Discussions on effective retirement strategies.
The increase in individual wealth has not been reflected by changes in the inheritance tax reliefs and exemptions. This means more and more people will be affected by estate planning issues. It is important for individuals to make arrangements sooner rather than later and our services include:
- Assistance with wills.
- Advice on inheritance tax planning.
- Making use of the exemptions available.
- Advice on business property and the reliefs available.
The VAT legislation can be complex and onerous particularly for smaller businesses. We provide the following services:
Dealing with VAT registration.
- Preparation of returns.
- Advice on VAT schemes.
- Assistance in dealing with HMRC enquiries and inspections.
- Advice on VAT planning.
- Advice on being fully compliant with Making Tax Digital (MTD).